Roles & Responsibilities:
· To elicit, analyse and document requirements in order to create business requirements documents and user stories.
· To validate solutions in order to ensure that they deliver value and meet stakeholder needs.
· To work with internal and external developers in order to provide intelligent input into sprint planning and retrospective meetings.
· To challenge project managers to ensure that assigned projects are appropriately planned and monitored from a schedule, risk, issue, dependency, supplier and benefits realisation perspective.
· To raise risks, issues and dependencies to project managers in a timely manner.
· To carry out testing and to facilitate user acceptance testing in order to ensure solutions are fit for purpose.
· To reside on project working groups and to proactively provide intelligent input.
· To ensure that the project’s working practices comply with internal Change governance procedures and controls.
· To champion Change governance procedures and controls around the firm.
· To promote a culture of continuous improvement outside of the specific scope of things you are working on.
· Excellent understanding of CRM principles and strategies
· Excellent analysis and problem-solving skills:
· Ability to undertake analysis from a user-centric viewpoint, utilising user journeys, user personas and data to build requirements
· Ability to convert user outcomes and requirements into a set of business and development user stories while ensuring traceability is clear
· Sufficient digital, operational and technical knowledge to be able propose potential solutions
· Knowledge of the full SDLC
· Strong writing skills and thus the ability to produce high-quality documents.
· Excellent administrative and time management skills.
· Well organised and detail orientated.
· Ability to prioritise workload.
· Ability to apply a variety of techniques to model and document business processes and functionality.
· Flexible, self-motivated and proactive with an enthusiastic attitude.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to deal with people at all levels.
· Quick learner with the ability to multi-task.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics, WDX, Bita and Figaro.
Qualifications / Experience / Attitude:
· Ideally educated to degree level with a 2:1 or above.
· 5+ years of CRM business analysis experience, preferably within a financial services environment.
· Experience working with third party vendors.
· Experience delivering training sessions to users.
· Experience working with users in multiple locations.
· Technical experience of the end-to-end software development life cycle.
· Experience across a range of CRM solutions.
· Engaging persona with a proactive and can-do attitude.
· Ability to work in a complex operating environment where systems documentation is often not available. Therefore, the winning candidate must have excellent people skills and high levels of resilience in order to gather requirements from the relevant SMEs.