Business Analyst - Brexit - Equity Derivatives (Futures, Options)
- Salary:£600 - £650
- Location:London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type:Contract, Full time
- Company:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Updated on:16 Jan 18
Business Analyst - Brexit - Investment Banking - Front Office - Listed Derivatives, ETD, Futures, Options, Regulatory Change, Index Return Swaps, IRS, Equity Swaps, Warrants, Contract for Difference, CfD,
We have a unique opportunity for a strong Business Analyst to be a key part of the Regulatory Control - covering Brexit projects within a regulatory programme within this banking client based in London.
As the Brexit Business Analyst within Regulatory Control, you will be working on the implementation of regulatory initiatives with members from Operations, Technology, Compliance, Legal and the Business. You will have strong Listed Derivatives (Futures, Options, etc.) product knowledge and requlatory change experience.
The Business Analyst will use their extensive knowledge in Investment Banking, to work with senior stakeholders within the business. Understanding business requirements and implications as a result of Brexit. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate their ability to work with multi functioning lines to co-ordinate to conclusion, logical delivery facilitation in challenging environments.
- Communicate with internal colleagues to understand the needs of functional areas and the organisation as a whole
- Use modelling techniques/practices to analyse your findings and create and propose suggestions for strategic and operational changes;
- Consider the opportunities and potential risks attached to the suggestions you have made;
- Identify the processes and information technology required to introduce your recommendations;
- Gain endorsement from key stakeholders in the business validating your suggested changes;
- Produce written documentation to support your work, report on your findings and to present to stakeholders when necessary;
- Support the wider project and business leads in resolving any issues;
- Task analysis and evaluating surveys and workshop results.
- Financial services Industry experience with a strong preference for recent and extensive Insurance Industry knowledge in regulatory workstreams
- Strong Equity Derivatives (ETD, Futures, Options) product knowledge
- Solid Regulatory or compliance background
- Superior communication skills - representing issues/risks/challenges from different perspectives
- Critical Thinking
- Documentation and Visual Modelling
- Group Workshop Facilitation
- MS Office Suite plus Visio