Business Analyst (Accounting,SQL mining, Fixed Income) -Banking
- GBP650 - GBP750 per day
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Contract, Full time
- Hunter Bond
- 15 May 18 2018-05-15
Business Analyst required by our Investment Banking client on a major Finance Transformation Brexit project, on a long-term contract basis.
My Client are looking for an experienced and motivated Business Analyst to work on a Major Brexit project (New Entities, Ledger, Accounting) on a long-term contract basis.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Setting up the Finance systems to be multi-entity and multi-currency, by;
- Capturing functional requirements and non-functional requirements (i.e. architectural, infrastructure, security, testing, migration, operational, DR).
- Ensuring appropriate documentation of requirements (e.g. 'Requirement Story' in JIRA).
- Ensuring appropriate prioritisation of defects, requirements and scope changes.
The following experience / skills are required:
- Strong Business Analyst background
- Proven experienced in translating business requirements into detailed functional specifications (preferably as agile user stories), as well as having the ability to prototype functionality before development (e.g. report layouts).
- Equity, Fixed Income and Derivative knowledge (including re-purchase transactions).
- Proven experience within the field of Financial Reporting (ledgers, balance sheet, cost/budget, taxation, P&L , IPV, accounting).
- Understanding of accounting processes (debit, credit, double entry bookeeping, etc).
- Investment Banking background
- Good SQL
The following is desirable:
- Knowledge of Oracle Financials
Rate: £650 - £750/day
Duration: 6 months +
If you are interested in this Business Analyst (Financial Reporting, New entities, Ledger, Accounting) position and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.