Business Analyst (Regulatory Change) - Investment Bank
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 14 Jun 18 2018-06-14
An investment bank in London City is currently seeking a Business Analyst to join a future-state business change team that are focusing on initiatives such as Ring Fencing, Brexit and FRTB.
This is a business change position, where the role holder will be responsible for designing key business changes required for the bank, then working with stakeholders to actually implement these changes.
The role will cover most areas of the bank, particularly Front Office, Finance, Risk, Operations and Technology.
- 'Business Change' Business Analysis skill set (e.g. process improvement, target operating models, "as is" & "to be", requirement gathering, BRD's)
- Change implementation experience, ideally on complex regulatory projects
- Experience with one or more of the following: MiFID II, MiFIR, Dodd Frank, EMIR, Volcker, FRTB, Ring Fencing, Brexit, BCBS239, Basel
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experience with one or more of the following: Fixed Income, Equities, FX, Commodities, Derivatives
- Experience working in a front office environment, and interacting with traders
- Understanding of trade flows front to back
Please reply with an updated copy of your CV for consideration.
Business Analyst / Investment Bank / Business Change / Regulatory Change / Process Improvement / Front Office / Fixed Income / Equities / FX / Commodities / Derivatives / Brexit / FRTB / Ring Fencing / MiFID II