Selby Jennings has partnered with a London based, independent investment firm founded over fifteen years ago. The firm has offices in multiple countries and provides investment management and advisory services to its network of global clients.
Due to the firm's growth, we are seeking to increase our support capabilities. The role is a junior position and the candidate will work on a diverse range of responsibilities within the firm's sale support and marketing team.
- Learning to interact with existing and prospective clients.
- Provide an excellent service to clients and answer all ad hoc client queries.
- Creating high quality marketing materials e.g. presentations and commentaries.
- Prepare monthly standard reports for clients.
- Ensuring that the CRM system and the document database are up to date and organised.
- Ad hoc support for the wider team, including Partners, the Investment Team and Sales team.
- Preparing Due Diligence Questionnaires (DDQ), Request for Proposals (RFP) and Request for Information (RFI).
- Around 1 years experience in asset management.
- Highly motivated, organised and detail orientated.
- Demonstrated business acumen with highly developed. communication skills (verbal and written).
- Enthusiasm and commitment to working in a small firm with a fast-paced environment.
- Strong qualitative skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work efficiently independently and as part of a team.
- Creative perspective to bring fresh ideas.
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work on multiple projects/ tasks simultaneously.
If this role is of interest, please apply directly on the site.