You must have experience researching and acquiring SME customers, a curiosity for payments/FX and a continuous desire to better understand your customer's needs. The successful candidate will influence decision makers by understanding their business challenges and articulating the benefits of our payment's solutions and risk management capabilities.
* Proactively research and identify lead opportunities.
* Cold call or contact clients and prospect in assigned regions, segments and/or industries.
* Leverage marketing automation and sales enablement tools to effectively manage leads through the entire sales process.
* Expert understanding of the company's products and capabilities: platform(s) for receiving and sending payments, hedging tools for managing currency volatility and recurring market commentary providing valuable insights into the broader business and economic landscape. This includes both generic FX and the company's Mass payments Platform.
* Develop a deep understanding of your prospect's business and validate customer needs and decision criteria on an ongoing basis.
* Daily use of Salesforce.com to ensure your pipeline is always up-to-date and accurate.
Skills and Requirements:
* A proven sales professional with experience in the FX/payments or related industry.
* Preference for an existing network of potential prospects.
* History of exceeding sales targets using a consultative, solutions-focused approach.
* Strong collaboration skills and ability to prioritise multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced environment.
* Presents themselves and the company in a professional manner with excellent presentation and communication skills across all media.
* A passion for learning and desire to advance sales and business skills.
* Multi-language skills considered a significant advantage.
Reports to: Head of Direct Corporate Sales & Dealing
Direct reports: None
* Base salary: From £35,000
* Commission scheme: As per separate schedule
* Pension contribution
* Private health insurance
Charles Levick Limited are a leading global financial recruiter providing innovative solutions across Capital Markets, Financial and Professional Services organisations. Founded in 2008, Charles Levick is privately owned and operates from offices based within the City of London and New York.
A truly independent company with a global reach, we pride ourselves on delivering honest and intelligent guidance developing long term sustainable relationships. Our breadth of expertise and services allow us to deliver solutions across our sectors ranging from junior analyst through to C-Suite requisitions, all delivered with exceptional levels of attention to detail and service that have helped us to grow into the organisation we are today.
We have managed to build an enviable reputation partnering a diverse range of large and small organisations initially within London, but now globally, actively supporting clients across Europe, Asia and the US. With decades of experience, we have been able to develop a substantial knowledge of our markets as well as building loyal relationships with our clients and candidates.
Our business is devised of 5 core areas of specialisation: