About Revolut People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 25 million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have 5000 people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role Our Risk team sits at the very core of Revolut. Those special agents work across functions, products, and regions to monitor front-line performance and ensure that the business is on safe footing People in the Risk team are among the first in the company to get involved in new business initiatives, from App Technology, through Treasury and Finance, to Customer Support
We're looking for a Business Risk Manager to sit within the first line of defence at Revolut An analytic mind to develop sustainable growth strategies that align with operational risk frameworks. Someone who'll take our risk management procedures to the next level 🏼
This is an exciting time for Revolut and none more so than to be joining the (to be licensed) UK bank team. We are launching exciting new products, looking after our customers and closely managing our risks. Why not come and join the journey and help us shape the future of banking.
Up for the challenge? Let's get in touch
What you'll be doing
- Identifying, assessing, documenting and regularly reviewing operational risks
- Designing, implementing and testing controls
- Developing and testing key procedures
- Creating and reviewing key risk indicators
- Registering risk events, managing and delivering risk incident reports
What you'll need
- 2 years of work experience in Operational Risk Management or Management Consulting, preferably in financial services
- Previous examples of practically interpreting and organising complexity
- A solid track record of achievement: you have quickly assumed responsibilities or have won competition awards (can be any of academic, professional, and/or sport)
- Organised and methodological approach
- Strong interpersonal skills
Building a global financial super app isn't enough. Our Revoluters are a priority, and that's why in 2021 we launched our inaugural D&I Framework, designed to help us thrive and grow everyday. We're not just doing this because it's the right thing to do. We're doing it because we know that seeking out diverse talent and creating an inclusive workplace is the way to create exceptional, innovative products and services for our customers. That's why we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences to join this multicultural, hard-working team.
By applying for the above position, you will confirm that you have reviewed and agreed to our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates .