CEEMEA Investment Banking Coverage - Associate
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
My client is a Bulge-Bracket Investment Bank that is investing heavily into the growth, development and success of their CEEMEA Investment Banking function. The team has had three back-to-back record-breaking years and continuted to achieve budget/record high profit levels well within target.
Languages of particular interest - Russian, Turkish, Polish.
This is a Coverage team and therefore individuals will gain exposure to all products across M&A, Equity and Debt. The team has a number of senior bankers covering specific geographies and as an Associate you will gain exposure to a wide variety of regions but work closesly with similar language-speaking MDs.
This particular set-up is unique because unlike other Coverage IBD teams - when a deal has been originated by a CEEMEA banker, the deal-team is built around the Coverage bankers - pulling/utilising resource from various product and sector teams as and when needed.
- At least three years of investment banking experience (product and sector bankers will be considered)
- Strong technical proficiency - financial modelling
- Strong communication skills: Associates are given plenty of client interaction responsibilities, therefore communication skills are just as important as analytical
- Business-proficiency in relevant language(s)
- Interested in carving out an expertise as a Coverage banker