CIB - Recovery & Resolution - Regulatory Reporting - Associate - London
CIB - Recovery & Resolution - Regulatory Reporting - Associate R ole Description:
Responsible for management of responses to specific regular or ad hoc Recovery & Resolution Plan regulatory reporting requirements. This role will also ensure working environment continually evolves to meet the new regulatory requirements, including enhanced documentation, MIS and organizational training.
- Examples of activities this role will cover include:
- Review of evolving R&R requirements from EMEA regulators to ascertain impact to CIB D&PS Operations
- Review and response to feedback from EMEA regulators on previously submitted Recovery and Resolution plans
- Co-ordination of above with Firmwide R&R Team and Finance R&R Team
- Maintenance of specific CIB Operational narratives to ensure they are evergreen
- Completion of EBA Resolution Templates assigned to CIB D&PS Operations R&R, with identification of opportunities to automate process, and align Critical Services to Resiliency agenda
- Support of Global PCS Reporting process, with focus on enhancements to reporting to meet EMEA and APAC regulator needs without manual intervention and specific data quality issues originating from upstream reporting teams
- Maintain the knowledge around the Firm's regulatory obligations and ensuring team complies, updating procedures/ SOPs and MIS as appropriate to reflect new regulatory requirements.
This role will require X-function and LOB coordination for information gathering. The essential element of the role is detail focus ability to review, normalize or rationalize data from multiple sources with variable definitions, and prepare complete datasets and narratives that meet regulatory requirements and comport with the catalog of Recovery and Resolution plans and narratives.
The incumbent will need to forge strong relationships with business and product managers globally, as well as the senior managers of the supported operations areas across the CIB, operations managers globally. It is expected the person in this role, if successful will be able to develop and implement strategic solutions to meet our regulatory compliance obligations. Key skills and qualifications are:
- Understandingof Resolution and Recovery reporting and other commitments and overallstructure/scope of US Resolution plan
- Minimumof 2 years working experience required in the financial industry across projectmanagement and / or BAU operational roles
- Highlevel of competence with Excel for data management, some experience with datavisualisation tools such as Tableau optimal
- Ability to build strong working relationships with businesspartners in internal LOBs across the firm and with other functions (Compliance,Legal, Finance, etc.)
- Excellent,communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- Self motivation coupled with strong analytical skills and internalprocess control skills mindset
- Ability to quickly determine data elements needed and providerequirements to analysts for quick turn-around
- Strong capacity for operating in a flexible, dynamic, and highpressure environment where creative thinking is required
- An understanding of the firm's business areas (Treasury Services /Wholesale Payments, Markets, Securities Services, Asset & WealthManagement, Card, Retail, Corporate), their products and an appreciation ofrespective business environments
- Experience of Financial Markets Infrastructures and the firmsusage thereof
To beconsidered for this role, you may be required to complete the video interviewpowered By HireVue. AboutJ.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank:
J.P.Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking,markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations,governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion indeposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raisescapital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com.
JPMorganChase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitivecompensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employerand a member of the UK Government's Disability Confident Scheme.