C++ Developer (Low Latency)
Leading prop trading firm with a global presence (US, UK, Asia). They are very tech-driven and invest heavily in their engineering teams. Developers here are truly world-class. The culture here is unique in that it is relaxed and informal, yet highly rewarding of strong performance.
They are seeking exceptional C++ software developers to join their London team. You will sit on the trading floor, working alongside the very best traders and developers, producing low-latency exchange connectivity components for new markets. You will collaborate closely with other teams ensuring software is supported and runs smoothly.
This is a high impact role, seeing the results of your work immediately and having a direct outcome on the bottom line. You will also have the opportunity to be involved in software engineering processes, such as peer code reviews and daily stand-up meetings. Requirements:
Rewards & Incentives:
- Exceptional C++ developer (with experience of C++ 11/14/17)
- Strong knowledge of multiple exchanges & performance analysis
- Experience in ultra-low-latency design and template programming
- Excellent communication skills and skilled problem-solver
- Excellent bonus potential and compensation
- Friendly, collaborative working environment
- No dress code, catered offices and regular social events
- Work with the latest technologies on complex problems.
If you feel you are a good match, please don't hesitate to get in touch: Dan Hampton