C++ Quant Developer (Execution)
A world-leading hedge fund is looking for a Quantitative Developer as part of their elite execution engineering team.
The successful engineer will be responsible for the development of automated hedging systems, algorithmic trading platforms and market data simulations, as part of the fund's Execution Engineering team. They will contribute directly to the business, building best execution practices and systems across Equities, Fixed Income and Commodities. Requirements:
Benefits and Incentives:
- Strong C++ and Python programming skillset
- Data analysis skills (Python // KDB)
- Strong communication skills to be able to work closely with various businesses and teams as well as the ability to solve open-ended questions
- Bachelor's/master's in highly analytical or technical field: CS, EE, MechEng, Math, Statistics, Physics, etc.
- Demonstrated strong CS fundamentals/experience
- Work in challenging, performance-driven environment
- Market-leading compensation
- Potential for substantial business impact
- Work alongside the best talent in the industry
If you feel you're suitable for this role or would like to hear more about similar opportunities, please get in touch: Cameron Burt
T: +44 (0) 20 3137 9576
M: +44 (0) 79511 56982