Client Service Executive - Insurance Domain - London Markets
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Cognizant Technology Solutions UK Ltd
- 18 Jan 18 2018-01-18
The CSE (Client Services Executive) for Insurance Services has the responsibility to build and manage strategic relationships for one or more of our strategic clients in the UK. This role is based out of London.
Capabilities: Client and industry knowledge, business acumen, excellent communication skills, results driven and understands concepts of; insurance, London Markets, financial, marketing and business strategy. Builds relationships and strengthens partnerships by focusing on exceptional client experience, risk management and value realization.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Creates sales strategy and plans for the Client Partner’s review and to be incorporated into a broader client strategy and plan.
- Sales experience in insurance market – ideally London Market experience.
- Identifying strategic initiatives that help Client’s business achieve their goals.
- Need experience of developing a client account, developing propositions to reflect Cognizant capability and client needs
- Executes and manages the account plan
- Building relationships and should be able to develop executive level relationships in particular.
- Overall customer satisfaction within Client organization.
- Participates in delivery reviews and provides educated and relevant perspectives.
- Responds to and delivers on client requests; Responds to RFPs
- Identifies opportunities, makes proactive proposals to the client in line with the account strategy.
- Engages the relevant internal teams for solutions.
- Proven track record as an Account Manager/ Senior C in the Insurance sector
- Must have managed a portfolio of €10 to €15 million in revenue
- Experience managing customer relationships and ‘farming’ client accounts.
- Experience selling IT and BPO solutions and should have some experience in delivering IT services in an onsite-offshore model.
- Understanding of digital solutions (e.g. IOT, Block chain, RPA, Cloud)
- Consultancy experience and good stakeholder management
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills are critical.
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 230 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.