Cloud Architect - Risk IT
Cloud architect, Credit risk, Lending
Morgan McKinley is currently working with a leading Bank who are keen to get a Cloud Architect - IT Risk on board to join their team in London. Responsibilities:
- Delivery of all aspects of the design and decision making on major architectural activities including Delivery of all aspects of the design and decision making on major architectural activities with cloud implementations
- Act as a trusted advisor to the Head of WCR IT in creating a trust-based leadership culture with a high level of effective communication globally
- Act as a SME on the design and implementation of technology solutions to meet the needs of the WCR function on a tactical and strategic basis spanning Credit Lending, Judgmental and Scored credit risk decisioning, Regulatory WCR, Data & MI, Credit Risk for banks, Financial stress testing,
- Be a champion for pragmatic and sustainable cloud adoption and re-platforming onto Google Cloud
- Work with the Risk CDO to ensure that the Global Risk technology strategy supports the Risk data strategy
- Contribute towards making the Risk IT Communities of Practice for Architecture, DevOps and tooling effective and self-sustaining. Drive a culture of blogging and sharing to re-enforce this.
- Experience working in relevant market context including one or more of Lending, Credit Risk, Risk Reporting and Credit Approvals
- A track record of translating business needs into strategy, architecture and executable roadmaps and leading architecture in support of a significant portfolio of change.
- ern architecture applying APIs, micro services, data foundation, advanced analytics and leading Cloud Providers PaaS and IaaS capabilities
- Experience of migrating on premise applications to public cloud
- Experience of working in Agile and DevOps environments. Experience of fully automated cloud deployments e.g. Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment patterns.
- Familiarity with DevOps tooling e.g. Jenkins, Terraform, Ansible, Packer.
- A solid understanding of cloud deployment patterns, software frameworks and their development and operational challenges e.g. security, monitoring, logging.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to solve complex problems at scale
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.