Cloud Engineer, London
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Berenberg London
- 14 Feb 19
Cloud Engineer required to join Berenberg's growing Digital Workspace team in London!
Established in 1590, Berenberg is one of the oldest banks in the world, and with this heritage comes fantastic opportunities for bright and aspiring individuals. With its Head Office in Hamburg, Germany, and with a strong presence in the financial centres of London, Frankfurt and New York, it is one of Europe’s leading privately-owned banks. 1,600 employees carry the Bank’s long tradition of success into the future. Through its business divisions of Investment Banking and Corporate Banking, Wealth and Asset Management, Berenberg is able to offer a broad range of services into corporations, investment institutions and private individuals.
Berenberg has a strong reputation based on first-class performance, and although the company has a long history it remains entrepreneurial in its approach. A combination of the meritocratic culture and flat hierarchy enables talent to flourish and progress at Berenberg.
Cloud Engineer, London
- Passion for cloud service and ownership of the customer experience in a modern and growing banking IT environment
- Trusted advisor for all requests and questions regarding our workspaces using Microsoft Cloud service
- Successfully support our business (on site, via call or remote) with comprehensive issue resolutions
- Delivering workspace solutions with a high usability, smooth collaboration over tenants, fast pace and security included
- Become part of a team where expertise is shared and feedback is welcomed
- Experience within the last 2 years of delivering Microsoft Cloud-based solutions, preferably within a network team challenging on-premise solutions by discussing the need and chances for cloud solutions
- Proven experiences in AzureAD, Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS), InTune and the common services of the Office365 suite
- Knowledge of needed technologies to consume cloud services, especially security, network and certificate topics as well as mobility challenges and transformation projects
- Willing to work in an Agile organisation spread over two locations using DevOps methods to deliver continuously
- Good communication skills and the ability to work under pressure to challenging deadlines together with an international team
- Fluency in English essential, articulate both in writing and verbally discussing concepts; German language would be an advantage but not necessary
- Willing and able to travel in accordance with role requirements (Hamburg, Paris, New York)