Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a risk/asset management, trading firm looking to hire junior to mid-level corporate derivative sales people to join their sales team in London.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- You will be responsible for establishing, developing and maintaining relationships with corporate clients in the oil & gas space focusing on the EMEA region.
- Provide complex structured, exotic and vanilla risk management hedging solutions across numerous commodity markets
- Be active across multiple exchanges, but focus on OTC derivatives products / markets
- Work to provide liquidity and pricing for a range of products focusing on the commodity space
- Role reports into Managing Partner
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 2 – 5 years’ experience in a commodity derivatives sales position dealing with corporate clients (candidates coming out of a commodity derivative program within an investment bank as well as senior sales people with a large transferable portfolio may also be considered)
- Strong knowledge of commodity derivatives (OTC and listed) including futures, options and swaps as well as an understanding of the energy space
- Transferable relationships with oil & gas corporates based across the UK/Continental Europe would be an asset
- Entrepreneurial, problem solver, take initiative developing new products and high energy
- The role will be based in London, UK (will also consider candidates willing to relocate)