NEW JOB Reference
11868 About our client
Our client, a leading sector-focused private equity fund are looking to hire a Compliance Associate into their London-based team. The firm have a global scope with a diverse portfolio featuring several subsectors, and has experienced highly successful fundraises over the last few years. Continuing its success, the fund is experiencing a high growth phase making it an appealing time to join the team. The Compliance Associate will be responsible for a broad range of tasks including overseeing regulatory, monitoring and advisory functions and will gain international exposure to investment compliance within private equity. What the job involves
As Compliance Associate you will be responsible for navigating the complex regulatory area of compliance within private equity, as well as providing monitoring and advisory support as required. You will work in a small but knowledgeable team, reporting directly to the fund's MLRO and acting Legal Counsel. You will also be required to:
Who we are looking for
- Support on management of the compliance function, both in the UK and across the fund.
- Assist the Compliance Officer / MLRO to implement effective policy changes to reflect changing law and regulation
- Ensure the fund has appropriate procedures in place to meet its regulatory obligations across jurisdictions.
- Provide investment compliance monitoring and advisory support to the business on an ad-hoc basis
- Oversee KYC/ AML procedures and support due diligence for transactions
- Experience within Private Equity/ Investment Management Compliance
- An understanding of private investments would be advantageous
- Knowledge of the FCA and SEC regulatory regimes
- A proactive individual with an eye for details, communication skills and the ability to work under pressure