An expanding International Bank are looking to recruit a Trade Surveillance Officer to join their team, covering their sales and trading activities across the Business.
- Design, implement and calibrate new surveillance's as well as the refinement of existing ones. Interacting with IT and Systems teams on the specific design and testing of new surveillance's.
- Reviewing and analysing surveillance alerts and/or reports relating to firm, employee and client trading activity. Properly documenting the review and disposition of the exceptions as well as escalating matters appropriately.
- Gathering and analysing trade data to assist in the Firm's response to inquiries received from governmental and exchange regulatory bodies.
- Responding to inquiries or requests from internal partners Carrying out e-communications surveillance and formulating appropriate policies.
- Additional duties as assigned, including to support any advisory and implementation work on new/changed regulations
- At least 4 years working within a similar Compliance Trade Surveillance role
- Must have experience in trade surveillance in the wholesale markets (FX, Interest Rates, Fixed Income, Commodities, Precious Metals)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The CLARC Guarantee - we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us. Please note due to the volume of applications we sadly cannot reply to every application we receive and only successful applications will be contacted, however your details will be registered for consideration for more suitable opportunities as we get them.
Apply for this role through this job post or email an application