About Revolut People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 25 million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have 5000 people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role Compliance is a key team that ensures Revolut's products and processes meet the regulatory requirements and translate this into the best customer outcomes. They've got outstanding ability to find solutions and carry out testing in a purely digital environment. Those data-driven experts know that better people and machines are the most effective way of managing conduct risk
We're looking for a Conduct Risk Compliance Lead who can lead our consumer protection practice in compliance Someone who has a burning itch to make it the best. If being on the ground floor of a compliance department and working on cutting edge product offerings seems interesting to you, keep reading In more detailed terms, we're looking for someone who will be responsible for leading and advising our business on all aspects relating to Consumer Duty and Conduct Risk including: Treating customers fairly and vulnerable customers, to ensure Revolut continues to deliver fair customer outcomes. Be warned, this is a very hands-on role
This is an exciting time for Revolut and none more so than to be joining the (to be licensed) UK bank team. We are launching exciting new products, looking after our customers and closely managing our risks. Why not come and join the journey and help us shape the future of banking.
Up for the challenge? Let's get in touch
What you'll be doing
- Advising the business on aspects relating to Consumer Duty and Conduct Risk requirements and related controls
- Developing and implementing our compliance management system, particularly in relation to delivering compliant customer outcomes, managing the training program, reviewing marketing communications and analysing complaints. This includes developing policies and procedures and carrying out outcome related testing
- Interpreting and synthesising large pieces of regulation, breaking these down into what is needed to be done and how it applies to the Revolut business model
- Working closely with Global Regulatory Compliance representatives to ensure that local risk management frameworks and processes are aligned to deliver the intended outcome
- Identifying regulatory issues proactively and recommending remedies to promote compliance
- Liaising with key internal (e.g. Legal, Risk) and external (e.g. Regulators, advisors, vendors, partners etc) stakeholders as required
What you'll need
- Ability to work under pressure, manage multiple projects at once, and meet tight deadlines
- Knowledge and implementation of Consumer Duty and Conduct Risk
- Expertise with payments, prepaid cards, or deposits
- Strong understanding of the interplay between compliance risk and business risk
- Ability to communicate positively with members of various internal teams and regulators
- Multi-tasking with close attention to detail
- Ability to demonstrate sound judgement
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge and experience in the regulatory requirements relating to consumer protection and a willingness and passion to develop knowledge and expertise in the other areas (e.g. crypto, privacy)
Building a global financial super app isn't enough. Our Revoluters are a priority, and that's why in 2021 we launched our inaugural D&I Framework, designed to help us thrive and grow everyday. We're not just doing this because it's the right thing to do. We're doing it because we know that seeking out diverse talent and creating an inclusive workplace is the way to create exceptional, innovative products and services for our customers. That's why we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences to join this multicultural, hard-working team.
By applying for the above position, you will confirm that you have reviewed and agreed to our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates .