A new opportunity is now available within an International Bank in the City as Project Finance Credit Analyst within the Oil and Gas team. You will be responsible for completing transactions within project finance and oil and gas.
As a Project Finance Credit Analyst you will be required to:
- Analyse structured lending transactions with particular emphasis on the oil and gas sector.
- Complete financial modelling and analysis for projects in support of transaction lead.
- Assist in the review of loan documentation, review of due diligence reports.
- Prepare externally facing marketing materials in line with the guidelines and seeking compliance approval.
- Take responsibility for leading parts of transaction, particular tasks, or training other staff in areas of specialist knowledge.
You must have previous experience and knowledge within project finance and oil and gas. Financial modelling experience is also desirable.
Please apply within.