- JN -032023-1927280
- Mar 15, 2023
Our client, a leading Bank, is looking for Credit Officers at AVP and VP level to join their team in London. Previous experience within Project Finance or Structured Finance or Infrastructure Credit i
- You will be one of a team of Credit Officers specialised in Infrastructure and Project Finance.
- You will conduct independent credit assessments for presentation to sanctioning officials to enable informed decisions to be made. This involves the analysis of company prepared information, extensive technical and market due diligence, and identifying key strengths and risks. Submissions include new to bank business, increased lending, variations from existing terms, restructures and annual credit reviews.
- You'll liaise with originators, relationship managers, products partners, clients and where necessary shape structured credit proposals in order to maintain an acceptable balance of risk and reward.
- You will monitor and control credit exposures to identify increases to the risk profile, communicating with senior Risk colleagues and sanctioners as well as other interested parties as appropriate, and to maintain compliance with policy and regulatory policy.
- You will undertake customer, sector and market research to ensure assessments have an external dimension and seek to apply sound judgement to ensure relevant material is included when evaluating the strengths and weaknesses of a lending proposal. This includes sensitivity analysis of internal/external cash flow models.
For further information please do not hesitate to contact me on
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.