- Competitive, strong bonus potential. Summary
- My client is a leading global investment management firm that utilizes a diversified portfolio of systematic and quantitative strategies across financial markets. They're looking to add strong DevOps Engineers to their London team. The Role:
- Architect, build and maintain automated solutions to empower production support and development teams.
- Identify inefficiencies, provide suggestions to improve workflows and enable teams to operate as efficiently as possible.
- Provide support to teams across across their global locations.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related subject.
- 5+ years' development experience with at least 3 of the following languages: Python, C, C++, Go, Java, Ruby
- Experience with containers (Docker/Kubernetes) and Cloud Infrastructure (GCP/AWS)
- Friendly culture with regular socials.
- Relaxed, tech-driven environment with close collaboration between desks.
- Market-leading compensation with very strong bonus potential.
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please don't hesitate to get in touch: Stephen Rac