Director, Specialist Digital Infrastructure Investor, Mid-Market PE, London, UK
Our client is a highly capitalised alternative asset management group in London which invests in a variety of investment strategies. It's an innovative group, is experiencing explosive growth, and has ambitious plans for the future. With an increasing amount of capital to invest in digital infrastructure, it's looking for a Senior Director to lead the team.
As the leading member of a small deal team you will be responsible for originating and leading your own deals from day one. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Source and originate investments, with a Digital Infrastructure focus.
- Take a lead role in the day to day analysis and execution of investments
- Structure and negotiate investments, identify potential structuring issues and create solutions
- Work closely with investments, adding value, and support the management teams through to an exit
- Prior investment experience in Digital Infrastructure
- Demonstrable experience of leading and executing investments into Digital infrastructure deals alongside managing exits
- A strong network in the UK from which to originate opportunities
- Worked closely with portfolio companies, preferably as a board member, providing strategic advice