Dynamics 365 Software Engineer in London | NatWest Group Careers
Join us as a Dynamics 365 Software Engineer
What you'll do
- This is an opportunity for a technically minded Software Engineer to d eliver Dynamics 365 solution design options and recommendations
- You'll be aligning designs with the bank's architecture, programme and product roadmaps, using design principles and patterns
- Hone your existing software engineering skills and advance your career in this critical role
In this critical role, you'll c onfigure and customise Dynamics 365 solutions, extending to the usage of Azure workloads where applicable and integrating with bank platforms. Throughout your work, you'll deliver high quality, re-usable technical components using best practice tooling with CI/CD in mind. We'll also look to you to contribute to feature teams to make sure that the end product delivers a frictionless experience for both colleagues and customers.
The skills you'll need
- Work within both the Cloud and On-Premise environments and shape and drive the usage of the Dynamics 365 product within the Business Automation Services
- Design and develop software that is amenable for a greater automation of build, release testing and deployment process on all environments
- Drive the reuse and sharing of platform components and technologies within the software engineering teams
- Deliver software components to enable the delivery of platforms, applications and services
- Write unit and integration tests, in automated test environments to ensure code quality
You'll need a strong background in software engineering, software design or database design and architecture, as well as extensive experience of developing software in a SOA or micro-services paradigm. You should also have development experience in a programming language, experience of using industry recognised frameworks and development tooling, and a background of implementing programming best practice, especially around scalability, availability and performance.
You'll also need:
- Extensive experience of test-driven development alongside the use of automated test frameworks, mocking and stubbing and unit testing tools
- Knowledge of the key phases of software delivery lifecycle and established software development methodologies
- Experience of working in an environment where products must be delivered to specific timescales
- An understanding of how to translate product and business requirements into technical solutions
- The ability to understand and support, modify and maintain systems and code developed by other engineering teams
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you're eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we'll do everything we can to help.