EMEA TMT M&A VP - leading investment bank
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
A highly regarded global institution is seeking a TMT Associate due to internal movement. The successful candidate will join a strong and supportive TMT team franchise that boasts excellent credentials and a strong deal pipeline across each TMT vertical.
- Typical work includes a mix of execution and client coverage including: financial analysis, financial due diligence, process management and client deal team interaction
- Required to co-ordinate and work with all other product, geography and industry teams, including: M&A, Leverage Finance, Debt Capital Markets and Equity Capital Markets
- Opportunity to work on a range of transaction types including: sell-side M&A, buy-side M&A, equity raising and leveraged buyouts
- Involvement in broad range of deals, for example: sell-side, buy-side, financings, PE funds and SWFs.
Desired profile, qualifications and knowledge required:
- A proven background in Corporate Finance from a bank or reputable boutique advisory firm
- Previous experience in TMT is required and a bias to Technology is preferred
- Excellent financial modelling experience (operating models, merger models, LBO, etc )
- Experience in buy-side and sell-side M&A
- Project management: ability to manage teams to deliver to client needs
- Strong communications skills
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Team work