EMEA Technology & Operations Third Party Oversight Lead
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- 24 Mar 18 2018-03-24
EMEA Technology & Operations Third Party Oversight Lead
Corporate Title: Senior Vice President
Line of Business: Global Technology & Operations
We are looking for a leader with Third Party (vendor and/or partner) experience to become the Regional Third Party Oversight Lead for EMEA Technology & Operations ("T&O"). You will work with the T&O Third Party Portfolio Executives (TPPE) and their regional Vendor Managers to oversee the compliant execution of the Third Party Program Standard in EMEA and advise the regional T&O Senior Leadership Team on their Third Party Program accountabilities and work with regional Vendor Managers to provide oversight to Third Party risk throughout the Third Party lifecycle.
As EMEA Technology & Operations Third Party Oversight Lead your responsibilities will include:
- Provide governance and oversight of Third Party Program adherence and execution for the regional portfolio of third parties across all T&O divisions
- Provide regional oversight, monitoring and analysis of related risks and issues impacting the EMEA region
- Analyse regional T&O third party scorecard data and provide full commentary on performance and remediation activities to regional governance routines as appropriate
- Engage with regional T&O Process Owners (such as members of the EMEA T&O senior leadership team) and their support team via their third party portfolio management routines
- Chair the monthly regional T&O governance forum to discuss and challenge regional performance across all phases of the third party program across T&O divisions
- Provide stakeholder engagement with all regional T&O Enterprise Vendor Managers and Third Party partners in relation to their third party portfolio's program adherence and execution.
- Representing T&O at the regional Third Party Advisory Council (TPAC) led by Global Procurement
- Acting as the single point-of-contact in EMEA for T&O third party management regulatory self-assessments and tracking of regional impacting audit issues to remediation
- Lead and support in region the build-out of global T&O third party initiatives in close collaboration with global T&O Third Party Oversight team and other relevant stakeholders
- Ensure regional activities are closely aligned with the global T&O Third Party Oversight program to ensure consistency of approach and direction
- Provide the regional T&O Chief Operating Officer with an end to end view of the regional T&O third party landscape including current and emerging risks and mitigating actions
As an EMEA Technology & Operations Third Party Oversight Lead your skills/competencies will be:
- Third Party Program knowledge and past relevant experience in executing third party compliance and risk programs are required strengths
- Experience in managing financial services (global banking and markets) vendors within a third party program would be an advantage
- Experience in managing third parties in a technology, operations or similar environment would be an advantage
- Sourcing/Procurement experience would be an advantage
- Ability to develop excellent relationships with business partners
- Must be self-motivated and results oriented
- Must be able to deliver results with limited direction and supervision
- A drive for achieving operational excellence, with strong attention to detail.
- Proven ability to learn and adapt
About Bank of America Merrill Lynch
Bank of America is one of the world's leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses, large corporations and governments with a full range of financial and risk management products and services. Bank of America Merrill Lynch is the marketing name for the global banking and markets businesses.
The company has had a presence in EMEA since 1922. With offices in 23 countries on three continents, it offers an integrated and comprehensive set of products and services across Global Corporate and Investment Banking, Global Markets and Consumer Card, serving the needs of individual, corporate, institutional and government clients, combining the best of local knowledge and global expertise. Developing solutions for social and environmental challenges is at the core of Bank of America Merrill Lynch's responsibility platform. In more than 90 countries around the world, we partner with employees, clients and stakeholders to help make financial lives better.
If you're interested in this opportunity please send your details to us by applying online.
Good conduct and sound judgment is crucial to our long term success. It's important that all employees in the organisation understand the expected standards of conduct and how we manage conduct risk. Individual accountability and an ownership mindset are the cornerstones of our Code of Conduct and are at the heart of managing risk well.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic background, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. The Bank selects candidates for interview based on their skills, qualifications and experience.
As part of our standard hiring process to manage risk, please note background screening checks will be conducted on all hires before commencing employment.