- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 23 Jun 18
EORM IT Enterprise Risk Delivery Manager # 107421
Enterprise and Operational Risk Management (EORM) IT designs, develops and supports the Technology solutions to enable group-level risk management. The solutions include analytics framework, workflow engine, reporting and business innovation across:
- enterprise risk
- operational risk
- model risk
- reputational risk
- regulatory risk
- climate risk
EORM IT team is looking for a senior technologist to lead technology solutions that cover enterprise risk and related risk management (used at Credit Suisse globally). Examples functions covered are group level scenarios, economic risk capital, new evolving risk domains etc.
Role Description The role is as a senior technologist taking global ownership of deliveries and change projects from IT side across enterprise risk applications, spanning group level risks across business divisions and regions. Deliverables Include:
- Understand the requirements for key projects, define solutions while working with other functional managers and ensure these projects are delivered on-time.
- Act as the point of contact, understand technical details and be able to help prioritize tasks across business priorities.
- Delve into fine technical details along with support and infrastructure teams including but not limited to understanding data schema, configurations and explain to clients the exact nature of issues involved.
- Develop understanding of CS applications and identify re-use capability while defining new solutions.
- Face off to global IT teams including development, architecture, support and infrastructure, Audit and other partners.
- You should have proven experience in development of global risk and/or trading applications. Preferably within an Investment Bank, having worked on delivering solutions for critical platforms
- Experience working in complex risk aggregation and calculations engines
- Experience with Electronic trading platforms in Equities, Fixed Income or Foreign Exchange
- Excellent communication and stake holder management skills. Able to understand, explain and handle conflicting priorities across global businesses and risk teams
- You should be able to work with teams across geographical location and ability to influence without direct reporting line
- Experience working in low latent, high through put trading systems as the technical lead (optional)