This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate in Economics, Finance, Business or Mathematics with previous sales or business development experience, to be part of the front-office team of a Top-Tier CFD firm in London.
As a sales trader you will be the first point of contact with the clients and will be responsible for executing orders and resolving any queries/ issues.
* Execute orders and resolve trade disputes
* Front line support to the Italian-speaking clients across phone, email, web chat and social media
* Answer queries on all of our products and platforms
* Provide clients with technical support with our front-end platforms and chart packages
* Proactively converse with our clients about financial markets and our latest innovations
* Conduct audit checks and client administration tasks
Skills and Experience
* Degree educated, ideally in Economics, Finance, Business or Mathematics
* Swedish at a native level (verbal and written)
* Fluency in English (verbal and written)
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Experience in trading, Sales, relationship management and client services would all be an advantage
This entry-level role is ideal for recent graduates with strong interpersonal skills seeking work in a fast-paced, challenging and team-focused environment. You'll benefit from exposure to a vibrant, commercially driven environment, with development opportunities encompassing everything from client reactivation and retention, premium client service and dealing roles.
Charles Levick Limited are a leading global financial recruiter providing innovative solutions across Capital Markets, Financial and Professional Services organisations. Founded in 2008, Charles Levick is privately owned and operates from offices based within the City of London and New York.
A truly independent company with a global reach, we pride ourselves on delivering honest and intelligent guidance developing long term sustainable relationships. Our breadth of expertise and services allow us to deliver solutions across our sectors ranging from junior analyst through to C-Suite requisitions, all delivered with exceptional levels of attention to detail and service that have helped us to grow into the organisation we are today.
We have managed to build an enviable reputation partnering a diverse range of large and small organisations initially within London, but now globally, actively supporting clients across Europe, Asia and the US. With decades of experience, we have been able to develop a substantial knowledge of our markets as well as building loyal relationships with our clients and candidates.
Our business is devised of 5 core areas of specialisation: