Experienced Java Developer - Systematic Trading - 50-100 % Bonus
- £80 - 120K Base, 50-100% Bonuses
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Oxford Knight
- 12 Dec 18
Keywords: Expert Java, Low Latency, JVM Performance Tuning, Performance Java, Core Java, J2SE, JEE, Multi-Threading, High Throughput, Garbage Collector.
Leading Systematic trading fund (Top 3 AUM), great culture, rewards and perks. Working at the cutting edge of technology and being rewarded for it.
- Varied, might involve building new execution algorithms,
- The platforms on which they run,
- Simulation environments
- Intelligent order routing,
- Connectivity to execution venues and brokers,
- Optimisation of all aspects of the trading lifecycle.
- Expert proficiency in Java
- Strong Education - Red Brick Comp Sci, Maths, Physics, Engineering (1st or 2:1)
- Finance experience/knowledge a significant advantage
- Systems are almost all running on Linux and most of the trading applications are written in Java.
- TypeScript for web front-ends and Python for exploratory research.
- Bitbucket, Jenkins, Grafana + Prometheus, Docker, OpenStack for their private cloud, Ansible for architecture automation, and HipChat for internal communication.
Tech list is never static.
- Modern office overlooking the Thames, great perks, excellent salary & Bonuses of around (50-100%).
Will Wilson | Research Associate | Oxford Knight
Mobile: +44 (0) 7397978854
Direct: +44 (0) 20 34755011