At Wise we believe that people who are closest to risks are the best placed to identify and address these. We're looking for a FinCrime Product Compliance Senior Manager to develop the Wise Platform compliance team that works alongside our Wise Platform Product team as they launch and scale Wise Platform globally. Wise Platform is our product for other financial institutions or businesses that need access to payments to run their businesses and support their customers. The most established product is Wise for Banks . Your primary focus will be
to help develop scalable processes to identify and effectively manage financial crime and regulatory compliance risks across a range of existing and new product types, markets and integrations globally. You will also have exposure to business development conversations- ensuring we remain compliant, while unlocking growth. Your mission:
A bit about you:
- Develop a high performing compliance team looking after Wise Platform products.
- Collaborate with product teams to define controls and interpret regulation to ensure all new Wise Platform products globally have the right financial crime controls
- Establish a compliance risk tolerance for Wise Platform ensuring we remain within Wises' Risk appetite globally
- Keep an eye on emerging typologies and regulatory requirements around the world and implement changes as necessary. You will have the support of the 2LOD to identify new regulatory requirements.
- Understand Wise FinCrime controls and be comfortable working with our FinCrime product teams to make changes.
- Communicate with our partners about our compliance program and expectations. Be able to empathise and incorporate feedback into our internal processes as required.
- Be able to identify challenges to our regulatory permissions and work to unlock growth through new licenses as required.
What we offer in return:
- Proven experience providing Compliance support within Financial Services, preferably with a focus on Correspondent Banking, Third Party Payments (3PP), Marketplaces or Transactional Banking;
- Team management and building experience;
- Strong communicator with experience driving projects and control enhancements
- Problem solving attitude, with the ability to use regulations together with data to drive business decisions;
- Experience (or interest) in working in a fast-growing technology driven environment;
- Willing to travel as needed and up to 25% of the time as Wise offices are located across different countries.
- Legally authorized to work in the UK
We're people without borders - without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you're passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you'll fit right in. Also, qualifications aren't that important to us. If you've got great experience, and you're great at articulating your thinking, we'd like to hear from you. And because we believe that diverse teams build better products, we'd especially love to hear from you if you're from an under-represented demographic.
- Competitive base salary up to 140,000 + RSUs
- Generous stock options package
- Lots of awesome Wise benefits
If you want to find out more about what it's like to work at Wise visit Wise.Jobs .
Keep up to date with life at Wise by following us on LinkedIn and Instagram .