We are working with a Commodities Broker who are looking for a Financial Crime and Account On-boarding Senior Analyst to assist with the management of the Financial Crime and On-Boarding team and mitigate the Financial Crime risk within the firm. The successful candidate will have strong advisory and technical knowledge.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Creation, amendment and implementation of Financial Crime policies and procedures i.e. anti-money laundering, counter terrorist financing, know your client, client due diligence, sanctions, anti-bribery and corruption, fraud and tax evasion.
- Forensic review of client documentation in conjunction with regulatory rules, requirements and internal polices of anti-money laundering, counter terrorist financing, know your client, client due diligence, sanctions, anti-bribery and corruption, fraud and tax evasion.
- Diligent preparation of client application packs for Financial Crime, Compliance, Credit and Risk review.
- Support and assist the firm’s Management on client applications and documentation requirements.
- Liaise with the sales teams to resolve account application questions and issues.
- Liaise with clients to resolve account application questions and issues.
- Ensure creation and maintenance of accurate client information and static data on internal systems including monitoring of team activity to required standards.
- Monitoring client activity (trading and payments) for suspicions of Financial Crime.
- A minimum of 3 years progressive experience with industry rules and regulations.
- Ability to use internal and external systems.
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal for assisting in financial crime aspects, client and internal requests.
- Ability to be self-motivated, organised and to ensure work is completed in a timely manner with deadlines met.
- Strong organisational and analytical skills essential.
- Good and established leadership qualities.
- Good team player.
Salary: up to £50,000.
Please note, our client is unable to offer sponsorship for this opportunity. Finally, should you not be contacted within five working days of submitting your application, then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the opportunity. We will however, be in touch should there be any other opportunities of potential interest that are suiting to your skills.