To manage the trade capture, allocation, confirmation, settlement processes and associated risks across a wide number of markets, for both cash bonds and repos.
MUST HAVE RECENT FIXED INCOME EXPERIENCE IN A OPERATIONS ENVIRONMENT
Key deliverables of this role include the following:
- Manage the day to day activities of the function across all markets for bonds and repos. This may include activities such as trade capture, front-to-back reconciliations, client allocation and confirmation and communication with settlement teams for pre-matching and fails management, cash and depot reconciliation.
- Ensure adherence to the Security Ops control framework including weekly risk and control reporting, month end SOX sign off and adherence to the escalation matrix. Support the 'manage by metrics' culture.
- Provide support and guidance to the Operations Hub teams in KL and Manila and operate a 'one team' approach to problem solving and workload balancing.
- Develop strong relationships with external client base and strive to delivery excellent client service at all times to priority clients.
- Contribute to the culture of process improvement through driving projects and enhancements.
- Work closely with the Front Office and Product Control to minimise operational losses in the Fixed Income function.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales