Smart, motivated and enthusiastic full-stack engineers are sought by this innovative tech start-up to build a whole suite of products. An ambitious company with big growth plans, this is the ideal time to join!
Working closely with the CEO, CTO and product team, this is a role that's perfect for someone looking to be challenged with multiple projects. All greenfield work, their culture is highly collaborative, with questions/suggestions encouraged. Work will include delivering an API-centric platform product in an agile environment and designing and implementing additional projects.
The successful candidate will have experience in API development and familiarity with software development principles and design patterns.
They are hiring across a range of experience levels, with Junior, Mid-level & Senior positions available so, please don't hesitate to get in touch! Requirements:
- Strong academic background, with a degree in Computer Science or other STEM subject
- 18+ months' software development experience required
- Tenacity and ability to see a project or a problem through
- Have a passion for and be enthusiastic about start-ups
- Bonus points for exposure to: Express, Redux, SQL, NoSQL or SQLAlchemy
- Competitive salary + generous benefits
- Power Hour - one hour a week for personal learning and development (subject is your choice) & monthly personal development budget
- Team socials
- In-depth personal and career development planning, management and support
If you feel you are a good match for this role, please submit your CV to: Nathan Tully