Full Stack Developer
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Contract, Full time
- Infotel UK Consulting
- 12 Jun 18 2018-06-12
- Participate in an agile based software development life cycle including technical analysis, documentation, design, development, testing and configuration management.
- In depth knowledge of data structures in Java or .Net depending on backend experience.
- Propose and provide feedback from experience/knowledge on architecture, design, technology choices and technology direction of the platform.
- Solid experience in Java (Ideally Java 8) or C#
- Experience with web-based applications and restful APIs, e.g. using WebAPI or NancyFX.
- Experience with multithreaded architectures and optimised UI’s
- Ability to write unit tests within standard frameworks
- Ability and willingness to learn quickly and adapt to a fast-changing environment, with a strong interest in continuous improvement and delivery.
- Excellent knowledge of programming best practices, design patterns etc.
- Good understanding of relational databases with appropriate SQL knowledge
Desirable Requirements / Interested In:
- For Java developers experience with Spring boot, maven/ gradle.
- For C# developers experience with common .Net patterns and libraries (i.e. MVVM, Rx, NUnit)
- Experience with real time messaging protocols
- An ability to design performant software and performance profiling.
- An understanding of big-data technologies (Spark, Storm etc)
- An understanding of complex event processing (Esper, Drools, etc)
- Experience with NoSQL (e.g. Redis, MongoDB)
- Financial Domain preferably Investment Banking
About our Company:
We are an IT solutions consultancy based in London. We specialise in providing bespoke, cost effective, IT software solutions to global organisations within the public and private sector.