Our client is a fast-paced Private Equity and Credit investment house that is a market leader in their field. The role is join an established finance team managing the fund accounting function of their current and future Credit funds while also providing transactional support to the investment team and preparing management information to Senior individuals. The successful applicant will be a recently qualified ACA from a reputable accountancy firm who has excellent excel skills and experience of using VBA.
Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Responsible for the quarterly and annual investor reporting requirements of the Credit fund structures, reviewing preparation from the outsourced administrators
- Assisting with all aspects of fund cash inflows and outflows
- Involvement in the acquisition of disposal processes of the funds
- Assist with the production of valuations of the portfolios,
- Liaise with the Investment team to ensure that investment transactions and co-investment structures are accurately recorded in the fund accounting records
- Playing a key role in the relationship management of Fund Administrators, service providers and investment boards
- Assisting with the Co-ordination of investor communications via Investor Relations team and Fund Administrators
- Newly Qualified (ACA or ACCA)
- Strong numerical and detail orientated skillset with a high competency in Excel/VBA is essential
- Good organisational skills with an ability to manage multiple workstreams to deliver projects and reporting to deadlines
- Self-driven, quality and results-oriented with an ability to work well under pressure
Please do not apply for this role if you are not a qualified accountant.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Holly Cousin: email@example.com quoting reference HC50969
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been the leading recruiter of Finance Directors, Financial Controllers and Fund Accountants to UK and European private equity firms for 30 years. We work with a highly diversified client group, including buyout funds of all sizes, growth & venture capital investors, real estate funds, co-investment vehicles, secondaries funds and fund of funds. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.