The firm outsources its accounting for its private equity funds and its own business to external administrators.
Core responsibilities and activities therefore include:
* Working closely with the portfolio team to produce six monthly valuations packs of investee companies for review and approval at the internal Valuation committee meeting.
* Liaising with the portfolio team and lawyers with regards to new investments and realisations.
* Maintaining the funds IRR models (actual and forecast)
* Creating and updating fund income models ensuring that they agree with the legal agreements.
* Liaising with the CFO and FD of underlying portfolio companies to ensure alignment of income models on a regular basis.
* Working in partnership with the analysis team to produce portfolio management information for the portfolio team.
* Review quarterly and annual fund accounts for a number of subsidiary companies received from administrators.
* Review quarterly investor reports, working closely with the investor relations team.
* Liaising with the auditors regarding the audit of the annual accounts.
Other ad-hoc duties:
* Preparation of KPI and fund performance schedules for inclusion in the Partnership board packs and the AGM.
* Maintain regulatory data including the preparation of FCA returns for the funds.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.