Leading Investment Management Business based in London are looking to recruit a Fund Reporting and Administrator Manager to join their team.You will be working within Real Estate Debt across 7 funds as well as other mandates.
Responsibilities would include:
- Working with the Funds Managers and Investment Team
- Preparing and presenting Board Reports
- Preparing and overseeing investor reports
- Direct contact with Investors and Consultants as well as administrators, accountants and tax specialist.
- Supporting fund managers and the investment team
- Preparation of board reports and recommendations
- Management of a team of 2
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Previous experience working in fund administration and accounting
- Experience working within Financial Services (ideally Asset Management) preferably with some Real Estate or Debt experience.
- Degree qualified
- Prior Management experience is helpful not essential