Our client, a leading Global Investment Manager, is looking for a Guideline Monitoring Specialist to join their London team. This role is suitable for someone with prior buy-side experience in Mandate/Guideline Monitoring and will be joining on a 12-month contract paying around £80,000-£90,000 +bonus.
- Monitor daily pre and post-trade compliance monitoring across regulated and segregated portfolios
- Code, assign, test and approve guidelines in the monitoring system - using BlackRock’s Aladdin
- Resolve complex incidents, where necessary manage compliance breaches efficiently to closure, ensuring accurate maintenance of records to support submissions and queries raised by internal and external stakeholders
- Support the improving monitoring controls, processes and procedures and assist with the ad hoc projects as directed
- Strong experience in Investment Compliance/Guideline Monitoring/Mandate Monitoring
- Previously worked within buy-side firm
- Experience with Aladin (preferred), Charles River, Thinkfolio or Sentinel
Please contact Nicole Poole at Danos Consulting to learn more about this opportunity.