Head of Front Office Technology - Buy Side / Asset Management / Investment Management
- £140,000 + bonus + benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 13 Jan 18 2018-01-13
A world-famous investment management firm have created a brand new role to oversee their front office technology for EMEA.
[Head of Front Office Technology, EMEA Front Office Technology Manager, Head of Technology, Front Office IT Manager, Asset Manager, Investment Manager, Asset Management, Investment Management, Buy Side, Financial Services, BlackRock Aladdin, Trade Order Management Systems, OMS, Project Management, Project Manager, Development Manager, Architecture, Application Support Manager, Business Analysis, Business Analyst, Test Manager]
Join a world-leading asset manager, in a role overseeing change delivery and production services for their Front Office systems. This is a brand new role dedicated to front office technology for EMEA.
This hire will oversee teams of BAs, PMs, developers and application support analysts. Alongside overseeing change and maintenance of front office systems, this hire will have responsibility for the IT budget and will work very closely with senior leaders across the business on goals and strategy.
They are seeking someone who can bring a holistic approach to the role, as currently teams in US and other regions are operating in more of a siloed manner. This opportunity will really suit a solutions oriented individual who can bring ideas and solutions, particularly given regulatory requirements.
What they need:
- Several years’ experience working in an IT management/leadership role
- Experience with order management systems, and experience working directly with front office teams
- Experience working in a global firm, with offices in different jurisdictions and a multi-location workforce
- Experience delivering large projects or a portfolio of smaller projects
- The ability to develop innovative solutions to technical problems
- Experience of financial management and managing vendor supplier relationships
- Technical experience across multiple areas (e.g. project management, architecture, business analysis, development, testing, support)
- Experience with BlackRock’s Aladdin software
- Experience in another asset management firm, with a strong understanding of front office investment management technology in general, and strong understanding of portfolio analytics, investment research & reporting systems