Head of Group Business Planning & Analysis
- GBP130000 - GBP150000 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Page Executive
- 08 Oct 18
As Head of Financial Planning & Analysis you will be facing off to senior stakeholders at Board level providing insightful and commercial analysis.
Global Banking Group
As head of Group Business Planning & Analysis you will be;
- Responsible for the preparation of high quality, insightful reporting and analysis of the financial performance of the Group and its businesses.
- This includes delivery to the Finance Directors weekly CFO meeting, the Group Senior Management Team and a monthly Group Board Report.
- Responsible for the end-to-end process for the production and design of the reporting and analysis and the effective engagement with Group as well as business BP&A teams.
- Responsible for external quarterly segments reporting included within the External Results Announcements for the Group
- Managing a team of 4 direct reports with a broader team based both in the UK and off-shore
The successful candidate will be;
- A Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Have a good understanding of financial services coupled with strong business/financial management and analysis skills
- Very strong communication/relationship management skills
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills
- Financial modelling and analysis expertise
- Knowledge of performance management and VBM/balanced scorecard techniques
- Practical and technical knowledge of strategic planning tools/techniques
Excellent career opportunities