IT Business Analyst– Sales Distribution Technology (Contract)
- Market Rate
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Contract, Full time
- 23 Jan 18 2018-01-23
Are you an analytic thinker? Do you know how to develop innovative solutions? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– turn data into an asset across the organization
– collaborate across business units, providing thought leadership and driving day-to-day implementation of the analytics strategy
– lead and direct others in data preparation and visualization
– advise on potential analytical approaches to business needs, including associated costs and trade-offs, and recommendations
– design, coordinate, and implement analytical business and technology solutions to support innovation initiatives
– stay on top of current business and industry trends
You will be part of the Global Investment Research & Sales Distribution Technology department focused on our Sales Distribution stream covering Equities, FRC (Fx, Rates & Credits) and Core Distribution. The department develops technology for Sales and Management, Research Publication and Client Management Reporting across the full breadth of the Investment Bank to ensure Bank's compliance to various regulatory requirements. You will be part of a high caliber global development team located in London, US, Zurich, India and operating in an agile development environment with a quality over quantity ethos.
Your experience and skills
– a university degree in an analytical field like engineering, mathematics, accounting, finance or information technology
– a comprehensive understanding of investment banking, any sales/research experience a plus.
– SQL and Excel skills desirable.
– a strong communicator from making presentations to technical writing
– An expert in tools like Tableau and Alteryx or have an excellent understanding of data visualization and data preparation
– able to build solid relationships with key stakeholders
– Passionate about technology and data
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the background support. That's what we do. And we do it for private clients, institutions and corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We’ll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.