IT Service Delivery Project Manager
The EMEA GTS IT Service Deliver Project Manager will be responsible for co-ordinating, managing, and delivering IT Projects across the EMEA region. This will include ongoing oversight and reporting, detailed analysis, planning and managing of the project risks and issues. A key element of the role will be managing multiple dependencies across various global IT and business teams in order to ensure timely delivery of EMEA-specific requirements.
Key to the role will be the development of clear plans, defined ownership and accountability of actions and deliverables, managed to aggressive and immovable timelines - this will require thorough MI, pertinent analysis, precise status reporting, and frequent, comprehensive Senior Mgt reporting where required Summary description of the role:
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage GTS IT Projects delivery across EMEA business units and their impacted applications and infrastructure components. Manage the project scope; define deliverables, oversee execution, analyse requirements and impact, and the validation of deliverables as well as comprehensive reporting and budget and cost management.
- Manage any budget and staffing forecasting, tracking and reporting requirements, produce clear Dashboard reporting including Programme Reporting of overall deliverables, interdependencies, and critical path analysis.
- Own reporting requirements to local EMEA Executives, including frequent ad hoc, short notice, and tailored reporting demands.
- Liaise between various global Project Management Offices/ teams, and coordinate consensus on all project plans, status, and risk tracking.
- Responsible and accountable for the execution and delivery of the programme/project in support of the business strategy necessary to achieve the business objectives
- Develop the programme/project plan, work breakdown structure, resourcing required, and budget to support the programme execution and delivery
- Ensure programme governance is in place, clearly understood by the team, and activated to ensure checks and balances are in place for programme delivery
- Provide strategic guidance to the programme, IT teams, and business in pursuit of on - time, on - budget delivery
- Be a partner to the business ensuring that delivery is aligned to the expectations of the business stakeholders
- Communicate early and often status, risks, issues, and / or decisions as required to ensure successful delivery of the programme.
- Effectively manage interdependencies across the programme so as to not cause the programme budget, milestones, and RAG status to be adversely impacted
- Mitigate risks through development of a risk management framework that is either based on RME/KRI's or a RAID format and proactively risk manage to minimize a programme RAG status of Red or Amber
- Provide high - quality, transparent programme level reporting that enables decision making at the programme governance level including the highlighting of risks, issues, budget / forecasts, and interdependencies
- Manage the programme budget (e.g., resources, scope, etc.) so variance is +/-5% of the original budget forecast unless agreement with the business has been reached to re-allocate more or less funding to the programme subject to BTMC approval.
- RAG status for Programme is Red or Amber for no more than 3 months over a 12 month calendar year
- Ensure budget and forecast tools are complete 100% for each month over a 12 month calendar year. No exception
- Excellent initiative, planning and decision-making skills.
- Presentation and communication skills
- Detailed Management Information reporting and analytical skills
- Project Management
- Collaboration across multiple business and IT stakeholders to achieve a common goal
- Review and generate multiple reports and ensures proper distribution
- Extensive (5 years +) experience in State Street or similar organisation in similar roles
- Experience (5 years +) experience managing change across multiple business lines and IT systems and infrastructures
- Strong knowledge of mainframe, midrange and open system architectures
- Strong knowledge of State Street core business lines supported such as Middle Office and Back Office Servicing (Custody and Fund Accounting) and Transfer Agency
- Relevant qualifications preferable (i.e. PRINCE 2, PMP, Agile Framework and other SDLC disciplines)
- Very strong communication, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Excellent influencing skills required.
- Strong reporting, and presentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure with attention to detail
Recruitment will run from 29.07.20 to 29.08.20