IT Support Specialist, Front Office Trading
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
- 14 Jul 18 2018-07-14
IT Support Specialist, Front Office Trading About Standard Chartered We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
SCOPE OF ROLE:
To provide support for all FX, ALM & FI Trading & Front Office applications to London Financial Markets business in Standard Chartered Bank.
This role will be part of the Front Office "Follow-The-Sun" team providing 24 hours support to Front Office users globally.
Responsible for the stability of FX, ALM & FI Trading & Front Office production environments, ensuring all applications and interfaces offer maximum availability.
Responsible for providing onsite, on floor resource for local trading floor and remote support for overseas trading floors/users as part of a global
support model with a focus on FX and FI products.
The role includes the following core responsibilities:
- Ability to work effectively on a high severity incident bridge
- Confident, self-aware and empathetic
- Technical experience in FM technologies, particularly with FX, FI or MM products
- Ability to communicate effectively and appropriately to business and technology stakeholders
- Working knowledge of FX, ALM & FI products, including multi-vendor allocation workflows
- Experience in using Bloomberg, in particular order management systems like TOMS
- Good knowledge of middleware applications, and identifying breaks in trade flows
- In-depth experience with UNIX, SQL, FIX
- Good knowledge of working with and configuring Geneos ITRS
- Self-starter with proven track record of driving solutions in a front office environment