Industrials M&A Associate (Autos, Manufacturing, Capital Goods)
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
A global house is expanding their platform and keen to hire an Associate in London.
You will be involved in the provision of advisory services to a large range of well-known corporates and financial sponsors.
The focus of the team is to:
- Originate and execute transactions across a broad range of IBD solutions (M&A and ECM, Leveraged Finance, DCM and Structured Products)
- Advise and work closely with our clients on all transaction elements, including modelling and valuation, financial and strategic analysis, deal financing, due diligence coordination, negotiations, deal structuring, etc.
- Continue to build longstanding relationships with all of its key clients to grow the Industrials franchise in EMEA
Desired profile, qualifications and knowledge required
This role will specifically support the Industrials team with the desired candidates likely to have:
- A proven background in Corporate finance / M&A
- Demonstrable interest in the Industrials sector and knowledge of industry trends
- Past industrials deal exposure is advantageous
- Excellent financial modelling experience (operating models, capital models, merger models, LBO etc)
- Solid analytical skills
- Strong communications skills – ability to interact confidently with banking professionals
- Team player!