Infrastructure Security Operations Junior Analyst, IT Operations, Internal services - London / Regions
The ITS Operations function is accountable for the delivery of all internal technology infrastructure - including Email, Skype, File Services as well as platforms underpinning SAP, Enterprise (IT) Security Services across both the UK and Swiss firms. It also provides technology that supports the service lines in delivering client facing or client engagements as part of its Client IT services
The Infrastructure Security Operations Junior Analyst is responsible for helping support the infrastructure security services for Deloitte UK, Switzerland and Gibraltar. This includes working with security vendors which are external and internal, such as Deloitte Global Technology Services (GTS), who supply a number of services that we consume. The Infrastructure Security Junior Analyst remit encompasses the core security services such as internal and external Firewalls, Firewall Proxy, Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) and Secure File Sharing platforms.
Reporting to the Infrastructure Security Operations Manager, the Infrastructure Security Junior Analyst will assist with appropriate day to day operations and assist with KPI and service management.
This presents a fantastic opportunity to enter the world of security, to which you will be given all the tools you need to grow. Your role Operational
Your work, your choice
- As part of the infrastructure security team you will be expected to ensure that all relevant procedural documentation is in place and up to date
- Ensuring all ticketing enquiries are actioned and followed up to ensure the firm is not put at risk
- Ensuring all system changes are thoroughly planned and implemented appropriately
- Liaise with vendors to ensure our services are working at peak efficiency
- Maintain technical knowledge and certifications
- Assist with security investigations
- Responsible for becoming an SME on all our security platforms
- Assist with client audits / MF Standards / ISO compliance and evidence gathering
- Work as part of the 24x7 on call rota, once suitably trained (additional payment)
At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. Please speak to your recruiter about the working pattern that works best for you.
Any UK region with occasional domestic and international travel
Suggested work pattern: Permanent full time Your professional experience
- Ability to work logically and methodically through problems
- Experience in an Infrastructure Security role or similar
- Able to effectively communicate technical issues to a technical and non-technical audience
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal
- An understanding of the ITIL framework
- Experience recording and maintaining incident & requests within a ticketing system
- Able to work as part of a geographically separated team.
- Knowledge of troubleshooting network issues
Your service line: Internal Services
- Certified with a network qualification e.g. CCNA
- Certified in core technologies such as Microsoft e.g. MCSA
- Maintenance of firewalls exposure
- Anti-Virus platform management knowledge
- Support of platforms, which are consumed by 3000+ users
At Deloitte, we're all about collaboration. And nowhere is this more apparent than among our 2,000-strong internal services team. With our combined specialist skills, we provide all the essential support and advice our client-facing colleagues need, right across the firm. This enables them to focus all of their efforts on delivering the best service possible to their clients. Covering seven distinct areas; Human Resources, Clients & Industries, Finance & Legal, Practice Support Services, Quality & Risk Services, IT Services, and Workplace Services & Real Estate, together we live, breathe and deliver the Deloitte experience. Personal independence
Regulation and controls are standard practice in our industry and Deloitte is no exception. These controls provide important legal protection for both you and the firm. We are subject to a number of audit regulations, one of which requires that certain colleagues abide by specific personal independence constraints. This can mean that you and your "Immediate Family Members" are not permitted to hold certain financial interests (shares, funds, bonds etc.) with audit clients of the firm. The recruitment team will provide further detail as you progress through the recruitment process. About Deloitte
Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent. What do we do?
Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world. Beyond the UK: Deloitte North and South Europe
The UK is part of Deloitte North and South Europe (NSE), the second largest member firm in the Deloitte network. Deloitte NSE combines operations in Belgium, Central Mediterranean (Italy, Greece, Malta), Ireland, the Middle East (Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Oman, Palestinian Ruled Territories, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen), the Netherlands, the Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden), Switzerland and the UK. Deloitte NSE brings together 2,700 partners and over 50,000 people, combining our unmatched breadth and depth of capabilities in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, and tax and legal across the region. Being part of Deloitte NSE supports our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services and will create more opportunity and growth for our people. What do we value?
What brings us all together at Deloitte? It's how we approach the thousands of decisions we make every day. How we behave, our beliefs and our attitudes. In other words: our values. Whatever we do, wherever we are in the world, we lead the way, serve with integrity, take care of each other, foster inclusion, and collaborate for maximum impact. These five shared values lead every decision we make and action we take, guiding us to deliver impact how and where it matters most. Being a Leader at Deloitte
Cultural fit and purpose-led leadership is crucial for Deloitte. Our leaders always set the example and inspire their colleagues. They make quality time for people and take an interest in them. They know what matters to people - both inside and outside work - and value them as individuals; always finding opportunities to develop them while showing respect and appreciation.
We expect colleagues at all levels to embrace and live our purpose and our leadership culture by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters. We know leadership comes in all shapes and sizes, but our Leadership Charter helps all of our people understand what we're looking for:
- We live our purpose: we act as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognising others for the impact they make
- We develop talent: we develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- We drive performance: we deliver exceptional client service; maximise results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- We believe positive influence can make an impact that matters: we influence clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- We move, together, towards a strategic direction: we understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligning people to objectives and setting priorities and direction.
WPFULL SLICSS BAITEC CFTECH
Deloitte LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC303675 and its registered office at 1 New Street Square, London EC4A 3HQ, United Kingdom.
Deloitte LLP is the United Kingdom affiliate of Deloitte NSE LLP, a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee ("DTTL"). DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL and Deloitte NSE LLP do not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more about our global network of member firms.
© 2020 Deloitte LLP. All rights reserved.
Requisition code: 178326