* We are looking for an experienced tester, who enjoys designing and implementing automated test environments used to validate and qualify mission critical infrastructure used by armed forces all over the world. * Responsible for the build, implementation and support of a new IaaS Infrastructure and other key service
Infrastructure Test Engineer
- We are looking for an experienced tester, who enjoys designing and implementing automated test environments used to validate and qualify mission critical infrastructure used by armed forces all over the world.
- Responsible for the build, implementation and support of a new IaaS Infrastructure and other key services
- Our Infrastructure test engineers compliment the application test engineers and together they ensure the solution delivered to the customer meets all requirements.
As a global IT Services firm, you will be joining an instantly recognisable brand name within the technology field who are now expanding their specialist Defence & National Security team.
We have supported secure organisations for more than 50 years and are proud to be part of the Defence community. Our long-standing affiliation within Defence & National Security forms a major part of our responsible business drive.
We focus on secure government projects in this team who design, develop and test the infrastructure platform for Defence & National Security Systems. The teams are responsible for the entire development chain - from requirements analysis, development, testing, and validation to demonstrating the current status of the product.
- Linux, Cisco networking equipment and Java.
- You should be familiar with software development tooling such as GIT, Jenkins and Jira.
- Testing frameworks (like Sikuli, Selenium or Cucumber) you have experience in.
- Knowledge of container virtualization is preferred
- Service Tooling will probably utilise API calls so REST software architecture knowledge
- Agile Behaviours and Culture
- Hyper Converged Infrastructure
- Enterprise Scale Migration
- Defence Experience
- Produced the automated deployment and testing scripts
- IaaS \ Public Cloud
For further information or to register your interest, call Gavin Savage on 07841667636 or send across your CV to Gavin.Savage@ansonmccadecom
Role: Infrastructure Test Engineer
Reference: AMC /GSA/IT67
Salary: £50,000 - £65,000 + Package
Contact: Gavin Savage
Telephone: 020 7780 6700