This is a London based Fund Accountant role, with one of the leading Global Asset Management firm. The successful candidate will step into a hands-on role, working alongside the executive members of the firm.
This London based Interim Fund Accountant role is with a leading Financial Services business.
The responsibilities of the successful candidate for this London based Interim Fund Accountant role will include:
- Providing support for the oversight of the business's Funds that cover Global Credit and Equity products from an operational and compliance perspective
- Assisting in the day to day operational oversight of the business's Global Credit strategy
- Supporting the private debt and equity investment teams in deal transactions from a middle and back office perspective
- Liaising with fund board members to coordinate the approval of transactions and other regulatory requirements
- Overseeing fund administers and custodian are accurately and efficiently reflecting all activity across the funds
- Overseeing the Fund Accounting process at quarter ends
- Oversight of the annual audits for the firm's Global Credit and Equity funds
- Supporting the client and investment teams by providing financial data
- Assisting in projects required to maintain and develop the business infrastructure and processes
- Providing support to the firm's General Counsel and Compliance officers to ensure the firm and funds meets its core regulatory compliance requirements
- Support in the day to day oversight of the business's operations outsource provider, whose services include Trade Administration, Portfolio Accounting, Performance and Client Reporting
- Assisting with the monthly review of performance & fund accounting information
The successful candidate for this London based Interim Fund Accountant role will have the following exposure:
- 5 years + previous experience working in Fund accounting, operational or similar roles
- Fund or portfolio accounting background/exposure preferred
- A broad understanding of the Fund Administration world as well as broader operational processes
- Good knowledge of the compliance and regulatory requirements within the Investment Management Industry
Attractive remuneration rate.