Internal Audit Manager - Rates
- GBP60000.00 - GBP80000.00 per annum + flexible benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley
- 04 Sep 17 2017-09-04
A leading Investment bank are looking for a VP level Internal Auditor to focus on their Structured Rates business. The role involves auditing the front office (sales and trading), middle office, finance and market risk functions for the Global Rates businesses.
A leading Investment bank are looking for a VP level Internal Auditor to focus on their Structured Rates business.
- As a VP Internal Auditor you will be a key member of the Rates audit team - leading audits and being a team member on larger / global audits. It will involve relationship management with key business stakeholders to allow the team to understand developments in the business and to monitor the progress of outstanding audit issues.
- The role involves auditing the front office (sales and trading), middle office, finance and market risk functions for the Global Rates businesses.
- You will gain exposure to a broad range of audits across the Rates platform including Flow Rates, Futures/Benchmarks, and Structured Rates.
- Excellent project management, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills; strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Exceptional analytical and critical thinking abilities; able to develop and convey a point of view
- Professionalism, dependability, integrity and trustworthiness combined with a cooperative attitude.
- Highly motivated self-starter with ability to multitask and complete assignments within time constraints and deadlines. Individual with desire to learn and teach others, high energy, positive attitude
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with dedication to superior service.
- PC proficiency, including spreadsheet, word processing and presentation software applications
- Knowledge of Global Market Sales and Trading control processes
- Desire to learn and develop process and product knowledge
- Ability to quickly assimilate knowledge and analyse processes
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.