Internal Auditor – Credit Risk. A consultancy are assisting their banking client in undertaking a number of audits within their credit risk function and have a fantastic opportunity for an Internal Auditor with a solid understanding of credit risk do conduct a number of priority audits.
As an Internal Auditor you will work across various areas within wholesale and retail credit risks to assess the firms credit risk management processes and positions in regards to concentration risk, stress testing and collateral.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- 3-4 years PQE in internal audit with a major financial services or accountancy firm
- Solid understanding of credit risk management, processes and practices
- Experience in wholesale/investment banking preferred, retail banking may also work
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Accountancy qualification is mandatory
- Degree educated or higher from a leading academic institution
This is a £550-£630/day contract role based London initially for six months.