An excellent opportunity to join a leading boutique firm where you will be able to shape the content strategy as well manage and progress a team in execution of that strategy
- Lead, develop and deliver a content strategy that supports and promotes the priority strategies and investment themes, with a brand awareness, corporate responsibility and ESG overlay.
- Work closely with the Senior Director, Marketing (UK) and Director, Product Marketing (US) to build a steady flow of multi-format content to meet the needs of institutional and wholesale client audiences, as well as broader industry readership, to be deployed via a range of methods (direct mails, event materials, digital campaigns, placed content etc).
- Plan and deliver a schedule of website content that echoes business priorities and messaging, customising the content specifically for web consumption.
- Oversee or deliver bespoke content for key accounts, strategic partnerships, advertorials, press opportunities and other ad-hoc requirements.
- Build strong relationships with all investment teams and key C-suite stakeholders in order to repurpose and produce externally appropriate investment content. Become a trusted partner to these teams, demonstrating a strong understanding of both businesses’ strategies and topical macroeconomic themes.
- Ensure the development, scripting and production of podcasts on a variety of topical investment themes.
- Manage publications across the Insights section across websites, in conjunction with relevant stakeholders. Develop strong and collaborative relationships with related internal teams and agencies.
- Provide support to the Digital team, writing sharp and engaging web copy as required.
- Support or deliver compelling social media content to promote the outputs of the content strategy, liaising with regional compliance teams to manage approvals and restrictions.
- Alongside the Brand Lead and brand guidlines, manage and execute the graphic design/layout requirements of content, using both external agency resources and InDesign in-house to create visually compelling pieces while adhering to brand guidelines. Champion new design ideas and strive to deliver industry-leading content.
- Proactively support marketing projects, both from a content perspective and more broadly to ensure the team delivers highly successful projects. Provide writing and editing support across the team as required.
- Feed into/support the planning and execution of collateral for new product launches.
- As required, drive the development of product-specific marketing materials in partnership with IPMs to bridge the gap between desk-led content and editorial pieces, tailoring content to meet the specific needs of wholesale and intuitional readers.
- Develop strong relationships with the regional content and marketing teams. Champion content with these teams and disseminate content from other regions when appropriate.
- Oversee or manage the deployment of content through the SharePoint, Seismic, and any other relevant platforms.
- Continuously strive to introduce process efficiencies and champion automated and digital solutions across the remit of the role.
- Work closely to create streamlined and efficient Compliance approval processes and develop a best-practice culture. Scrupulously manage the sign-offs of content.
- Extensive in-house investment communications experience within the asset management industry.
- Experience in developing content strategies and delivering compelling narrative-based material.
- Strong knowledge of the asset management industry and fixed income investment strategies. Ability to simplify technical subjects and tell an investment story.
- Deep knowledge of how to write and produce content for different audiences with ranging levels of technical understanding.
- Ability to deliver digitally optimised content for web and social media channels.
- Have a creative eye and ability to develop content visually, including a competent InDesign and imagery editing skillset.
- Strong understanding of global compliance policies and the ability to customise content to navigate regional restrictions.
Management and leadership responsibilities
- Leads, manages and nurtures talent of individuals in their reporting line
- High standards of performance and excellence for self and reports. Displays strong organisational skills and attention to detail, an ability to think laterally and shows enthusiasm and a commitment to their role and to developing their technical knowledge
- Provides regular, clear, practical feedback, including completing performance reviews to reports and others in the team
- Ensuring own objectives are aligned to the objectives of the firm and the relevant department
- Complying with all relevant policies and procedures applicable to them and their role at the firm.