Fairvue Partners is a leading equity and debt investor relations advisory firm. We offer highly bespoke solutions to help issuers around the globe to execute their Investor Relations programmes, formulating strategic advice through rigorous capital market research. Fairvue’s senior team have worked together over many years and draw upon decades of advisory, corporate and institutional experience.
We are seeking an Investor Relations Analyst to join our London-based team. The successful candidate will provide valuable support to the senior team in the implementation of effective programmes for our growing Equity and Debt Investor Relations client base, which includes well-known and highly-regarded issuers.
The work is varied and challenging and will suit a strategic thinker with a financial background who would thrive in an entrepreneurial working environment and has a keen interest in forging a career in investor relations.
Based in London, standard working hours are 8:30 to 5:30 although flexibility will be required at times to fulfil on client deliverables.
- Provide support around the drafting of corporate press releases and presentations and the dissemination of investor communications
- Maintain investor relations CRM systems, ensuring they are kept fully up-to-date
- Support in gathering market feedback and maintaining consensus models for clients
- Conduct daily market surveillance and regular research on the financial markets
- Support in the extraction and processing of data for the creation of capital market reports, including benchmarking, perception studies and IR/Board reports
- Support the organisation of investor events – e.g. conference calls, webinars
- Assist with other client projects, including CSR-related research and IR best practice advisory projects
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably finance-related
- Financial literacy essential with an accounting or equivalent qualification an advantage
- Understanding of the equity markets and their impact on a company’s valuation
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills - native level of written and oral English a must
- Ability to work autonomously and complete projects with limited supervision, as well as work as a member of a team
- Strong organisational and time management skills with ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines
- Numerate, with good attention to detail
- Pro-active, self-motivated and a proven ability to problem-solve
- Have a can-do attitude and be dependable, innovative, and energetic
- Confident and professional in telephone communication
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with Bloomberg and additional language fluency a plus
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
All interested candidates should submit their CV and cover letter with salary requirements. Candidates that do not supply a cover letter will not be considered for the position.